Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Friday, January 13, 2012

Today

Quote of the Day
Inspiration arrives as a packet of material to be delivered.
John Updike


Read more: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of_the_day.html#ixzz1jLFaqZpC


I just read this quote and thought I would pass it on. It is so fitting for all the fun  that I, like so many others seek for in our crafting, whether it is paper, fabric, or even thinking!

I hope your day is full of inspiration! 

1 comment: