Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas World

It has been a very pleasant Christmas Eve. A very relaxing day, just daudled around the house some, wrapped a few more presents & messed with a new printer that won't print my pictures-(argh! there goes my relaxed feeling again).  We wemt to Mass tonight but as I was getting ready, I touched my head and saw a few hairs on the sink. I rubbed my head and quite a few more took flight- I knew it was coming but I guess, somewhere in the back of my mind, I wa hoping, just a little, that I wouldn't loose it yet, this early anyway. Oh well, time to look on the bright side of it and get myself to look forward to my wig and having a full head of hair on top for a change!- with no bald spot! lol. So, I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a healthy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment