Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I like it HOT!!!

Well, my dear friends, not that life is bad, but it certainly has been better! I missed chemo on Monday- thank yo snow, again. I rescheduled for today, got up there and by the time I got to the cancer center the SNOW was coming down so fast & the roads were already covered and getting slick. I decided it was definitely i my best interest to forgo the treatment, reschedule AGAIN for Friday this time an see where we get this time.
     As if that wasn't enough, Monday, by the time our little friends got on buses or into their cars, the road was already enough that I didn't want to try driving home so I stayed at a friends house. Tonight Chris will be staying in Clarksville for the same reason. He had an all day training down there and decided he was better off to stay there-

And people wonder why I HATE SNOW! I have yet to have a good experience with the blasted white stuff! oh yea, side note, it only took me 2+ hours to get home from Paducah- yup, I'm lovin' it!

TTFN, hope your day and week is going nicer than mine has- love ya, Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment