Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life is Good

This has become my new way of answering when I am asked how I am doing- I really can't explain it but that is just how I feel about things. When I think of how this whole journey of my cancer treatment could be and how easy I have it compared to most everyone else, well, my life really is good. It's all relative I guess. Sure I have to go through chemo every other week and bloodwork in between that. I get more tired than I used to and don't do quite all of the things I used to, or more like want to but all in all, Life is Good! I have prayers being said for my well being across the country and support from everyone around me and talk about feelin' the love! well, I certainly do-  YOU are why my Life is Good-It's nice to be so well loved.  Thank you everyone.

Now, if I could only figure out how to get summer here ...FAST!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you seem to be skating thru this (only compared to most stories!) Keep it up and remember to take it easy. LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete