Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Half way there!



Well, I had chemo on Monday, since the snow we got Thursday night caused me to reschedule last Friday- and found out that I am half-way finished with my chemo!!! YAY! I will start a different regimen when I go back in another two weeks which actually has even less of a chance of making me sick- I am so relieved to hear that! I have done so well thus far and I really do not want to be sick at all. I am even missing our annual chili cook-off at work tomorrow night (which I might add, I won last year-lol) out of fear of all the germs that will be floating throughout the building.

I would just like to take a moment and thank everyone for their thoughts, prayers and hugs. It really means a lot to know that you are all pulling for me to get through this quickly and easily. I am doing my best to do so.  Well, I hope everyone has a good rest of the week and hope that we  can go through it without any more of that dreaded white stuff-btw- we got about 5 more inches last night! ugh! very pretty but so tired of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment