Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Sunday, January 2, 2011

i'm done...

With my break that is- I hav rested and enjoyed the time off but am ready to get back at it and see my kiddos again, not to mention the great friends at work as well.  Today was a nice finish, I got most of the Christmas stuff put away then went to see Narnia with my sweet daughter. Loved it! Then cam home for steaks on the bar-b and baked potatoes, yum! Tomorrow my children will see me with a wig, definitely a change-and so the ride begins a new leg-

No comments:

Post a Comment