Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Today is a new day!

Yesterday I was rather tired, and seemed to fade as the day went on... literally, I did nothing but change into my warm p.j.s when I got home from work -at 3:30, I might add. Then at 4:30 I managed to put some frozen pot pies in the oven for dinner. WOW, what a great dinner- actually, it wasn't bad-  ;-). Then a little after 7 me husband suggeted that I just go to bed since I was asleep in my chair, so I did! When I got up this morning, I felt so rested and had slept well. Yes, today was a new day, & I still feel good (even tho' I did have a brief nap in my chair this evening).

No comments:

Post a Comment