Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Monday, January 3, 2011

YAY!

Well, I went to te dr today, and the nes is good! My white bloodcell count is great!So unlike the last time when it plumetted and I was basically put on house arrest! Nowsmiling I still get to go to school tomorrow and see all those wonderful faces  :-) Nxt chemo is Friday, so let's just hope & pray that I have the same result after this next chemo that I am experiencing now- Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment