Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Saturday, November 6, 2010

I'm late, I'm late

It's just about 8 pm & I'm just now posting!

Today my heart is thankful for sisters.  All kinds, blood, in-laws and even those friends that are close enough to my heart that I think of them too as sisters. I can't imagine where or who I would be today, were it not for all of my sisters that had their hand in helping mold me into who I am today. Thanks gals, especially you, Jeni, for all you have done, still do and for all that is yet to be! I love you all.

1 comment: