Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Monday, November 8, 2010

Today?

I returned to work after being off for a week. I was pleasantly (tho' not really all that) surprised, by the shower of hugs that I received from all my friends big & little. Some even came back for more. The children are what we are all there for, but the people that I work with are wonderful and truly there for each ofther as well.  So caring about everyone and everything. When one of us is going through something, we are all there, be it for support, a shoulder or a hug; they truly are wonderful co-workers as well as friends. I thank all of them for all that they have done to show their support and compassion for each other.

2 comments: