Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Sunday, November 14, 2010

Rah-Rah

I just got home from my daughter's 1st Special Olympic Cheer-leading team practice. What a great time they had. I am thankful today for those that re able to help these special people have fun and do activities that they may have only dreamed of doing. If you have never watched a special athlete participate in something, you should give yourself a present and find the time. It will really warm your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment