Welcome to my corner



Life is Good- Simple as That!
Since it had been quite a while since I have posted on this blog I figured I would change things up seeing how that is all I have done this past year is see changes in my body & my life. I hope to be a little more punctual at posting and checking back her, feel free to leave me comments! You know how fun it is to get mail- :-) Anyway, I hope you enjoy what you see & read.



























Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankfulness

In an attempt to get myself into the habit of blogging I have decided to post something that I am thankful for everyday during November; kind of like what facebook has going. 

Today I am so very thankful for my family, both close at hand and those that are a great distance from me; not just miles but also those members that I am eagerly getting to know.  I have enjoyed the messages that we have shared over the internet and look forward to not only continuing these communictions but also adding newly found members of our family.

So for now I guess this is it. Talk at ya later-

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are in the blogging world, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete